Reciprocal Labs Corporation d/b/a Propeller Health’s Application Programming Interface (the “API”) is owned and operated by Propeller Health. The API service provides a summary report of a weather forecast specifically to aid patients and their caretakers with understanding how changes in weather conditions and air quality may affect their triggers. Air by Propeller Health is not medical advice nor is it a substitute for or replacement of the treatment provided by a physician for patients with asthma.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- In order to use the API, you must agree to these Terms. This agreement creates a legally binding agreement which governs your use of the service. By using this API you accept and agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by this agreement. Note that we are Reciprocal Labs Corporation d/b/a Propeller Health.
- Subject to your agreement to and continuing compliance with this agreement, Propeller Health grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free revocable license and right to use Air by Propeller to develop online services and online, desktop, or mobile applications and to make it available to end users in connection with their use of your online services and online, desktop, or mobile applications.
4. Conditions and Restrictions
- In all uses of the API data, you will credit Air by Propeller by name and brand logo as the source of the API data. You agree to comply with the Air by Propeller Logo Usage Guide. Contact Propeller Health for the logo usage guide.
- You will not use the API or API data to create a competitive application for respiratory health management without the express written consent of Propeller Health. Please contact [email protected] if this is needed.
- The API is only for use with locations within the United States of America
- The Air by Propeller API service is separate from the services of the Propeller Health System as a medical device.
- You will not use the API or API data with any product, service, application or use (including advertising) that promotes or constitutes illegal activities.
- You will not modify the API Data in any way.
- You may only use the Air by Propeller service for non-commercial purposes. Please contact Propeller Health to sign an enterprise agreement if commercial use is desired.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and third party agreements in your use of the Services.
- You will not resell, sublicense, redistribute or provide access to the API to any third party.
- You will not display API Data or the Air by Propeller marks in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Air by Propeller or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that content other than the API Data is provided, endorsed, sponsored, or approved by, or is otherwise associated with Air by Propeller.
- You will not use the API or the API Data to target or trigger advertising.
- You may not use the Air by Propeller service to:
- Disseminate material that is abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening, or malicious;
- Aid any practices violating basic human rights or civil liberties. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use the Air by Propeller service to assist in the creation of databases of identifying information for any government to abrogate any human rights, civil rights, or civil liberties of individuals on the basis of race, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or national origin;
- Disseminate or store material that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any person;
- Create a false identity or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communication;
- Export, re-export, or permit downloading of any content in violation of any export or import law, regulation, or restriction of the United States and its agencies or authorities, or without all required approvals, licenses, or exemptions;
- Interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer network;
- Operate dangerous businesses where the use or failure of the Services could lead to death, personal injury or significant property damage;
- Transmit viruses, trojan horses, or any other malicious code or program; or
- Engage in any other activity reasonably deemed by Air by Propeller to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of these terms.
- You may not modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, or attempt to derive any source code from Air by Propeller.
5. Ownership/Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that Air by Propeller is the sole owner of all right, title and interest in and to the API, the API Data (excluding any public domain data provided through the API), and the Air by Propeller marks.
6. Rate Limits : Overage Policy
- You acknowledge that Air by Propeller reserves the right to limit to the number of requests that can be made to the API. Air by Propeller will monitor daily usage of the API.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Air by Propeller and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of Air by Propeller or by your violation of these terms.
- The use of Air by Propeller is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is”, “as available”, “with all faults” basis and without warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Air by Propeller disclaims all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Air by Propeller or through the site, will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Air by Propeller does not warrant that the services offered on or through the site will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses, or other harmful components and does not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.
- Under no circumstances, and under no legal theory, including negligence, shall Air by Propeller or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third party partners or suppliers, be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including loss of profits, data, or use or cost of cover) arising out of or relating to these terms or that result from your use or the inability to use the services or the site, including software, services.
8. Governing Law: Jurisdiction
- These terms and your access to end use of the API, the API Data and the Propeller Health logos and marks are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware and the laws of the United States of America.
9. Entire Agreement
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Propeller Health regarding the subject matter hereof. These terms are subject to change by Propeller Health.